More Mystical stories including Miracles

I started journals with handwritten writings of details of my life in the year 1979. The main reason was that I knew I was entering into a new phase of my life where my experience would be different from all I've ever been through previously. Firstly I was turning to be legally classified as full adult of age 21. However, that wasn't the main reason for wanting to start recording details of my life. Up to that time, I felt I had already gone through a lot in life already. 

In middle school, I was involved in all kinds of extra-mural activities in and outside school, especially in the last two years of 1974-75 in a class where positive Feelings were embedded in me to last a lifetime! 

Academically I had figured out a way to study and could switch from a pure science stream to the arts stream of accounting, economics, literature etc. within a year in 1976. This was a matriculation program of Australian HSC Higher School Certificate to qualify for a business course at a Victorian state university that would commence early the following year. I would be enjoying free tertiary education in Australia financed by the Labor party government. 

With a couple of months' break before the university program would start in Feb 1977, since I knew I was going to be remaining down-under the world for some time, I planned an adventurous trip to explore western Europe! I had not up to that time kept any proper journals. Diaries or notebooks would be what I was using to record brief information of my ongoing busy life! I was good in photography and depended on these visuals to remember my life experiences to share them later online.

Time went by quickly in Australia where I studied, worked and traveled within the country. It was my usual pattern in life until July 1979 in the winter month of the country. It was a big leap into another world I was not familiar with! I accepted to be baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints during the Australian winter that year. 

I knew it was going to be a totally different experience for me as I was brought up in a family that didn't have strong religious or spiritual convictions. For me, it was really an exercise of faith or an experiment in my life to see what will happen when I would do my best to follow the tenets of the Church. I've always been grounded with strong logic in my life and despite many opposing views of others in Australia, I could tell that all I've learned from the Church made more sense than what others shared with me who claimed I was following false teachings!

Somehow I had advanced so quickly in the spiritual realm of life that miracles started happening in my life! Being an educated rational person, I felt compelled to record my experiences as accurately as I could. I couldn't believe what was happening to me! Being only a new member of the Church, living purely with faith in Jesus Christ, I received personal revelation that I should serve on a full-time mission of 2 years! One thing led to another in an amazing flow of events that I did write down on paper at first to eventually progress to hardcover books that in later years were shared online when the internet became available in 2005. I was called to serve a full-time mission in my home country of Malaysia and we were required to write daily journals as well as reporting to our mission president with weekly reports sent to him by mail!

My first Online journal when I started blogging in 2005 was focused on recording family events(Familylane) as by then I was preoccupied with family activities. Our two oldest girls were already teenagers with four younger boys who, like the first two girls, came later in pairs about 5 years apart i.e. starting from 1984/85 then another pair in 1990/92 with the last pair in 1995/97. Having a large family with much time spent with them, I was also preoccupied with making a living. I started early as an entrepreneur in the 80s being busy with creations of my mind.(Fastlane) Over time, I was browsing my hardcover book journals that started in 1980 supported by filed paper notes as well, to eventually include them online too as experiences of my spirit.(Spiritlane)

Being trained to be a qualified accountant or CPA, I naturally used the learned discipline to record as systematically and accurately as possible experiences of my life. I was using journals where words of course were used more than figures that I was used to in my accounting reports. In short, I made sure that my journals were more fact-based than being creatively written stories as the world is aware of major corruption in government and corporate bodies, only when exposed or published which explained how my spirituality affected me in the direction of my work. The first real journal that I started seriously in life was nothing compared to my scrapbooks with photos and captions written in the past. Nor would my brief notes written in my years of diaries be of any comparison either but they are still kept in my personal cabinets or archives!


Over time, I scanned more of my relevant paper documents as well as photographs etc. in order to facilitate online sharing or long-term preservation of them.

I believe I have evolved to become an explanatory journalist and years later more analytical as well when my brain algorithms or pattern recognitions became more sophisticated explained in my 2021 Spiritlane post. With the OPT Optimal Performance & Thinking system I had developed, I used it to unravel two of the world's most mysterious subjects of Spirituality(supernatural beings) and Science(quantum physics.) My constant interest and studies of both fields has significantly helped me to better understand Human Consciousness, especially that of my own!

With the mention of my Spiritlane post above, derived from my years of continuous recording of spiritual experiences, I am adding in this post what I have left out which belong to some supernatural or paranormal experiences recorded in my spiritual book journals that I have never shared online yet. The first part of the Spiritlane post covered about my conversion story where from a leap of faith, I encountered many unusual coincidental experiences that I considered miracle blessings I was given to give me a firm foundation of my understanding of the Spirit world. All these happened when I was called to serve a voluntary mission for the Church in my home country. (1980-82)

I will now share them here, as they were never published online before, starting with the city of Ipoh and later on the island of Penang. Ipoh was a miracle story of success I had personally experienced in my mission field recorded here.

Let's see what happened at a book store in Ipoh on 4 June 1981 (Mission count: Day 303)


"During lunchtime, we proselyted at some bookstores. We were a bit late and there weren't many people to talk to. Also the bookstores are much smaller than the KL ones. Just as we were about to leave, I talked to a small, thin Chinese man and found out his interest was fortune-telling. He was Mr San Chong Eng and it was only a hobby of his. As we talked, he started to read my fortune saying I am going overseas for maybe further studies and that I love to travel. He also said I'm involved with voluntary work and I like to help people. (Well I did tell him I'm a representative of the church) 

All this he predicted without even looking at my palm. He said he was reading my face!! Then he just had a quick look at my palm and said that I belonged to a family of seven. He said I had faced many disappointments in my life (which I didn't think was true). Concerning marriage, he said I nearly got married once but there was a final separation. (I had to think this one over to see if it applied to the brief relationships I had with some girls in Australia!)

He also mentioned that I too, like himself, had some spiritual powers but was not fully developed yet. He suggested that we go to a coffee shop to read my palm more fully. I was more interested to teach him the gospel, so I made arrangements that we meet tomorrow afternoon. He was reluctant to give his address to me but said he'll give me a call in the morning."

Penang
18 June 1981(Mission count: Day 317)


We had an interesting meeting with Dr. C.E. Yeang who is quite well known in Penang. He was a very good doctor who is now retired and partly paralyzed because of a stroke. He is also well versed in religion and used to give talks every Friday. We met him in his garden where he was walking with an aid of therapeutic walking support. When we introduce ourselves as Mormons, he knew something about the Church and was surprised to know of our existence in Malaysia. He took us into his study room and gave us a half-hour discourse with the theme that all religions are "hum bug". Before we left, he gave each of us a card which has the blessings of 'Kwan Yin' or the Chinese "Goddess of Mercy". He said he has been posting this card to many people all over the world and showed us a bag of envelopes by his desk. 


Dr. Yeang is the president of the Theosophist society and we also learned he was involved with the Freemasons! We didn't have time to teach him about our church but I gave him a Book of Mormon. It was Elder Soon's uncle, Mr. Khaw Cheng Ham who introduced us to Dr. Yeang. Mr. Khaw himself was a disciple of another man, a Mr. Ong Ewe Hin who supposedly had the power of some deity with eight hands. Mr. Khaw himself had an idol of that deity in his lounge at home. He kept talking about the power it had and so forth and frequently expressed that he could feel the vibrations from the idol when we felt nothing. He briefly explained that his master received this deity while visiting a temple. 

He elaborated that it would sit on his head. He warned us not to challenge the deity as all power comes from the deity that would sit on Mr. Ong's head! If that happened, he further commented that Mr. Ong would have tremendous power that could fight or kill us! He elaborated that there were times when just talking to Mr. Ong on the phone, he would feel the power of the deity when he would have a choking feeling in his throat or neck! He attributed the power to be coming from the idol he had in the lounge as he pointed at it to us while talking. We assured him we would not be challenging the deity. He arranged for us to meet his master Mr. Ong in the following days. An appointment was set at 1.30pm at Mr. Ong's office on a Tuesday.

23 Jun 1981 (Mission count: Day 322)

After lunch on the Friday, we were brought to meet the Master of Elder Soon's uncle. We were to meet him in an office of another friend near the ferry terminal. It was an anti-climax because I expected to have some sort of power demonstration but all he did was give us a discourse about his experiences. He seemed bitterly opposed to Sai Baba and told us many stories that proved him to be a fraud. This is the first time evidence against Sai Baba and apparently, he is fading out in India while many Malaysians are catching on to his religion. We did manage to tell him a little about our church. 

We were curious to experience something unusual from Master Ong. Upon the prompting of Mr. Khaw, he agreed to demonstrate some power to us. We had him try it on us and he moved his hands up and down our arms and we were supposed to feel something. We only felt the heat from his palms and he called it the healing heat. When that didn't convince us, he put us, one at a time in the other room to see if we could feel the heat.

I was told to go to the room next door from where we were all seating having our discussion. I was to sit on a chair in the room that was airconditioned but the lights were not switched on so it was dark but not totally as the hallway outside had florescence lighting. I was there sitting alone for some minutes without any conversation and wasn't sure what was the demonstration about.

Soon I was asked did I feel warm? Now I recall that I wanted to respond accurately or honestly that I didn't feel warm and commented that the room I was sitting had air-conditioning and maybe that was why I didn't feel warm?

I was asked to return back to the room next door and Mr. Ong didn't make any new comments nor ask us to try another experiment. Neither did we as we didn't want him to feel as if we were seriously pushing him to show his power. We gave him a ride back to where he lived which was in a typical old bungalow found in Penang with a very big garden. We dropped him off right to the front door and said our good byes. 

As I was driving off slowly, my mind suddenly was reminded that I had forgotten to take a photo of Mr. Ong which I often do of interesting people that I would meet in my life, especially on my mission! I was only about no more than 20 feet away and with my window down, I reversed the car and quickly asked him without coming out if I could take a photo of him right in front of the door entrance to his home where have been told people come for his healing sessions. I told him to save time, I would just take a quick one from sitting in the car where he stood in front of his door and thanked him for it to drive off after.

Special note 1: Now just to note in the year 1981, there were no digital cameras and all photos were captured in a 36-roll of film that had to be developed at the shop. As our base was in KL, I would accumulate these used rolls of films to bring it to the same shop in KL where we would process them. We had spent a week more in Penang to head to Ipoh for a week's stay or more before returning to KL. I remember I had about 3 to 4 rolls of photos to be developed and usually would leave it at the shop to return back to collect them another day. My routine was usually to check that all 36 photos came out well!

Just as I was checking through the batch of developed photos, the man at the shop informed me that one of the rolls could not be developed fully! On checking, here was the surprise...that all photos after the photo taken of Mr. Ong in Penang outside his home were pitch black from his head/ face onwards! The shop didn't bother to develop that photo but the negative was clear that only his body part was fine but from his head onwards to all the photos after to the end of the film were pitch black!!!

I did keep that negative for many years later, as a kind of evidence for this miracle/paranormal activity but as the years when by, with a few moves in my residence, I threw away a whole box of negatives as I didn't find much use for them and neither were they sorted in chronological order to value them!

Special Note 2: The account of the story of Mr. Ong attempting to show his power to us was written my book journal for evidence but the part about finding the blackened negatives was not written as my journals were written usually on our P-preparation day on Mondays each week during my mission days. As the photos were not developed or printed until weeks later, I did not include the story of the blacked-out photos in my journal. I bring it up here in 2021 as the Pandemic certainly makes many think about spiritual things!

Special Note 3: In the world of science such as psychology, it has evolved that today Spirituality is recognized as an important part of life so Transpersonal Psychology, the 4th force of psychology is alive today. My contribution to it is the creation of this website www.transpersonalpsychology.info

From Psychology, the science of understanding the human mind or brain had advanced to a more detailed science of Psychiatry for the treatment of mental illness. A long video below is included for the reader to understand the limitation of science that even theories created by doctors or scientists can be erroneous or unscientific to be discovered later. This would include the pharmaceutical side of science which doctors have become highly dependent on for the treatment of their patients.



Post-dated reference to the COVID-19 pandemic that occurred at the start of the year 2020 here.


30 Oct 1981
"A Morning with Khenpo Kalu Rinpoche" a Tibetan Lama in Ipoh


Khenpo Kalu Rinpoche address: Samdup Tarjeechokorling Monastery, P.O. Sonada, Darjeeling District, West Bengal, India.

First photo on top left of the page below:
Chokyi Ngima Lama(Canadian)


Second photo on the bottom right of the page above:
Trinlay 

After Mission Journal stories

I got married soon after my mission. I became busy with work to establish my profession to later venture out as an entrepreneur after I achieved all my professional certifications. Photographs became my most convenient source of continuing my journals. The advent of the internet and blogs made it very convenient to continue writing stories of my life and with Facebook, sharing photos linked to my journals made recording my life easy and efficient. 

I grew up in an era where technology began to be introduced to the country rapidly like the first black & white television, tape recorders, calculators, electronic cameras, video recorders etc. recalling that my first gadgets to play with was the old abacus and later an old type writer my father had used. I enjoyed learning by playing with gadgets and when software was introduced not long after the computer hardware became popular, I learned it fast too to make my life more efficient as well as effective. I had indeed the experience of life transforming from the use of the abacus to cloud computing technology of the modern world. Naturally, all my journals would be housed at www.AbacusToCloud.com, a website I created to house all my journals spread out to various websites.

My acceptance of the Gospel of Jesus Christ in 1979 to surprisingly be called to serve a voluntary 2 year mission soon after prepared me for another 'technology' or 'quotient' like what the world classify as EQ and IQ but not formally recognizing SQ, especially those who had become very intellectual without spiritual experiences to focus only on what is logical, scientific and acceptable by the people or culture they live in. With all the technology to open up their minds, many failed to even learn the technology well enough to be competent or even open minded enough to explore all the knowledge available collected by us humans who live in our planet, shared online!

Of course there is always OPPOSITION IN ALL THINGS that distracts mankind to achieve what is best or desirable or what is regarded as Honest, True, Chaste & Benevolent. Who is this opposition? This is actually a common word at least in the English language called the "Devil." The big question of course would be is the Devil real? Well many don't believe there is a God so I guess they may not believe that a Devil exist too. So I will share this mystical story which is true like everything I write in my journals personal from me as I'm really not good in writing fiction. It occurred quite many years ago but I didn't share it in my journals, quite the same reason why I didn't share the other mystical stories above. Why I feel comfortable today to do it as with the Pandemic happening in a world that has become so transparent or many bold enough to become or spread "Fake News", I just like to share this story that helped me understand or know the Devil is real! The true story starts below to end this post.


After my proselyting mission, I continued my progress in life to find an amazing woman to be my wife to be sealed for all time and eternity in the historic Salt Lake Temple of our Church. We started life together in Kuala Lumpur and besides working on my career and family to raise 6 children, I was also called to serve the Church where my years of service is partly found in this journal.

As explained earlier, I feel free today to share anything that may seem controversial, paranormal or mystical. This is due to my latest thorough and focused research accomplished combined with my years of personal experience, especially during this unusual pandemic era of the world. More people I know today believe that spirits are real from their own personal experiences. For example I meet often with a friend who is a very qualified and conservative psychiatrist who shared his out of body experiences with me. At the same time I had another friend present who also could share vivid similar experiences as well! Both were near death experiences in an accident where they could see their own body classified as OBE or out of body experience.

Now the following real account I am about to share was part of my years of voluntary service to my Church that was also the most disturbing experience of my life shared now with vivid details so I apologize for it but I declare it is a totally true experience in my duty as a Church leader in Malaysia, not covered in the journal above or any others. From the young single missionary, I had matured to become a husband, a father, a management consultant, President of the only branch in Kuala Lumpur located in Petaling Jaya and later the President of the District of the Church at that time existing in West Malaysia only with other branches of Penang and Ipoh to oversee as well. .

Part of my responsibility then was to be in charge of employing custodians for our Church buildings that covered the cities of Penang, Ipoh and Kuala Lumpur which was then a building in Petaling Jaya. I would have to recommend candidates and later be involved in training sessions for these custodians especially in the building I was using for my own Sunday meetings by someone from our area office in Hong Kong. Custodians, following American standards, as they were not just cleaners commonly found in South East Asia with low pay were trained professionally, given professional equipment and chemicals which was a good well paid job with a career path for the future as the Church expands. In Petaling Jaya, I nominated a fairly new member who was literally a man from the streets who joined the Church with a few others from the same background with support of a member who cared for them to introduce the group who accepted the Gospel and were baptized.

All was well as months went by until one day members complained to me that the toilet in the Church meeting house had a strong smell even first thing in the morning! My response was to report this to the Custodian and merely suggested to him to just make a little more effort to clean that particular toilet each Sunday and thought that was simple enough. This is when things became mysterious and even mystical as my story continues to explain why. Now this would be the same branch I would meet with my family for Sunday service and most of the Church members know me and vice versa as I was in 1980-82 serving as a full time missionary in Malaysia when we only had the old PJ mission home of the Church as a base when I first started in Kuala Lumpur. Later I would be involved in assisting other branches to have their own buildings for Church meetings in Ipoh and Penang in my calling as the District President, coordinating with the Area office in Hong Kong, as well as acquiring more buildings in Kuala Lumpur as members grew in numbers. 

Now what happened some time later is that some members of the KL branch privately informed me that the Custodian was 'bad-mouthing' or accusing me of things that I did wrong to him that the members knew couldn't be true! 

I kept everything  confidential while investigating more fully what was going on! To compound the problem, the custodian was close to one sister member who first got the whole group from the streets to come to Church to be taught by missionaries and later be baptized. Now I had my own business office in downtown Bukit Bintang area not far from the home where his close friend lived. The custodian did drop by my office one day alone and I just talked normal to him as if I didn't know what was happening. After the conversation which was basically normal, he left and not long after, the close member friend opened my office door and exclaimed loudly in words to this effect, "How could you be so cruel as you didn't give him any water to take his medication!!!"  Now I didn't know he needed any water as he never indicated that he needed it to take his medication!

Now I hope the reader can feel in my position, how disturbed I became as never in my entire life, such a thing has ever occurred to me especially in Church! I had kept all these things quiet and only the few members who gave me feedback of his criticism of me were aware. As an experienced member of the Church from my journal that starts at www.spiritlane.info, I merely exercised faith to find answers for any problems from the very beginning of learning about the Church. This was the toughest emotional experience as a Church leader I had ever experienced. I wanted to contain what was happening so that it would not spread to other Church members. Fortunately, I knew how to kneel and pray to read this scripture I read in 3 Nephi 11:29 and totally felt calm after! (Note that the link I provided above if you click it does not refer to an exact quotation given but to a relevant article in my daily reading of our fantastic online Church resource available since 2019, prepared by the Church before anyone knew how the Pandemic would disrupt our world physical communication with one another! This relevant article will have 3 Nephi 11:29 that if you click will lead to the exact quotation of the scripture.)

From reading that scripture alone, my anxiety of getting an 'attack' from this member whom I had loved and cared for totally disappeared. Then it all started to make more sense as I recalled him sharing some stories of his past. He had told me he was brought up by a foster parent up north of peninsula Malaysia who was a 'Bomoh' or a Malay witch doctor. I remembered vividly that he said his eyes were opened to be able to see "Spirits!" He then added that they were later closed so he couldn't see them any more. I was quite disturbed earlier as I couldn't understand how could this man whom I loved and work closely with could "stab me in the back" so to speak. Well years later... Bomoh power or what I learned from the Malays in modern times that our country's former prime minister, Najib Razak, awaiting jail sentence found guilty for the world famous 1MDB financial scandal has a wife who uses three fortune tellers/psychics etc. who live close to her home. Najib was an old school boy of St John's Institution, my old school too and some teachers who have visited his home affirmed to me they learned of it visiting his home with his wife present!

So in my period of stress, I was impressed to appoint one of my counsellors in our District Presidency, Naotaka Sawada, who was a well educated Japanese sent to Malaysia under a program under JICA to improve productivity/efficiency in our industries, to take over my responsibility overseeing the janitor. He would give an independent report of his performance. Being Japanese and a management consultant, he soon found out that through his calculation/measurement, the custodian was ordering far more chemicals than required for the one building he was cleaning/maintaining. In short he was moon lighting doing private work outside Church and likely using church equipment and chemicals as well. After the report my counsellors wanted me to make the decision of how to act from these findings as I was the District President to make the decision. We prayed and the decision was to not report it and this is when the miracle happened. The custodian after some time resigned himself and peace returned to Church!

Sawada is seen on the far left and I on the far right. We were in Ipoh branch to conduct some meetings for the priesthood members.

Something happened just about a year later! My lifestyle or habit since young discovered in my latest personal research of human consciousness to be more aware that the common word "Interaction" which I love to do with Family members and Friends, was related to the scientific term "Force" like all that I had learned in physics! So one day I made an interactive visit to an old friend by dropping by his office. As usual he is always very cordial and introduced me to his newest Sales manager while he went about do something at the office. So I interacted with this new person to find out what was his previous job. He answered that he was working for a chemical company that supplied products for maintenance of buildings and named the company. Wow, I mentioned the name of our ex-custodian and he had an amazing experience to share with me about him!

Apparently he was in need of a job and he recommended there was an opening in his company who hired him. Then he started expressing the stress he received in his job from this same person who was to use a more crude word, "poisoning" his character in the company!!! Wow what a personal revelation for me from a stranger that I happened to meet by interacting with him! He expressed that he was so stressed or fed-up that he quit his job to join my friend's company. This kind of experience isn't really new to me as I've learned many things this way by simple conversations with friends and strangers but this encounter with him I felt was a blessing from my Heavenly Father to further confirm the truth of this man who also stressed up my life for a season.

There is yet another story to finish my experience of this man which I shall share as it is true and maybe there might be a spiritual revelation to readers to understand the 'forces' of our world better. What happened was the man eventually got married to the woman who loved him by civil registration. A simple wedding celebration function was held at Church as traditionally done in our KL branch. Many attended in support of this joyous occasion as I did too. The shock of all this was just about a week later, he passed away and as a Church, we also held a funeral event for him.

To conclude, I chose to share these somewhat mystical true stories of my life for one purpose only. I like the scientists, intellectuals or common rational people like I am too, wish that others can be aware of what really exists in our world. Without knowing the true purpose of life, we can deviate far from it's intended purpose. This purpose is far more spiritual or true than many of us citizens of the world are aware of. The Power of Good and Evil continues to influence us to record what choice we will make in life, after all the experience and knowledge we have received in our conscious experience living as mortals on earth. 

Most important of course is to know if all our wrongs can be forgiven. I know there are many religions, gods, philosophies with different powers and rationale. For me, I am just grateful that we can be atoned or forgiven for all our wrong doings because of the reality of a Savior of the world. I started off in life with simple faith to feel and know where or how to find truth. My experience led me to understand why an atonement was necessary in an intellectual sense later in my life only as I started everything based on pure faith. For those who are intellectuals, a growing number in the world today, I recommend reading this journal of mine that rationally explains, though it is strongly supported by scriptures, why the atonement was necessary.

3 Jan 2022 
A surprise miracle & more revelation on the above true story follows.

I was very prepared for the year 2022 as shared in my year-end journal of 2021. However, I didn't know things would be happening so quickly as the following account of what happened exactly is quickly penned down:

The day is Monday, designated in my weekly schedule, as my 'Preparation Day'. My home was set up ready for our continuing pandemic era where I would be safe, comfortable and well equipped to be connected to the world!


In the evening I was scrolling my phone to check for messages or missed calls. By accident, as it sometimes happens, I touched the wrong icon to cause my phone to auto-dial someone. Even though I stopped the call quickly, it caused my friend to return the call. This was a close friend from Church and we talked for about an hour about various things. When I mentioned I was thinking about this controversial member, I was surprised that he knew him well and was told by him also that his eyes were opened by the Bomoh who raised him! This good friend revealed more that I never knew. He said that this controversial member often talked about the devils that were following him or are always around him even during a time when they were standing together outside our church building chatting with each other!

Wow! I just received confirmation from another witness of the behavior of this very controversial member of our Church! All by chance or destiny as I began updating my mystical stories in this unique journal! 


Oct 2021
Ghost stories discovered during our Pandemic times.

Lockdown conditions or not, I can say that I've been extremely busy doing many things of the Body(Physical), Mind(Intellectual), and Spirit(Spiritual) during this first experience of my life in a pandemic state of the world. I've developed a consistent behavior in life to be self-disciplined so I was still active physically with daily indoor exercises and outdoor exercises when possible. My intellectual mind had never stopped working in my adulthood so my reading of paper books never stopped nor did my online research that focused on Human Consciousness. If anything, I had more free and disciplined time to achieve my intellectual goals. My Spirituality was never affected as my faith in God was consistent since I joined the Church in 1979.

Another spiritual experience of my life worth recording happened recently downtown in the Petaling Street area of Kuala Lumpur when I met the owner of a camera shop to repair/service my cameras. This man was 70 years of age or 7 years my senior. The moment he talked, I could feel he was a man of experience who was sharing freely his experience/knowledge with me! 

The similarity was recognized when he said he was a Taekwondo instructor while I'm in Karate. His life was full of experiences and so was mine. He is a Christian and so am I. He talked in a manner similar to mine, story-like with clarity but in our first meeting, I let him do most of the talking as he had many interesting new things to share with me! One was sharing the true political history of what actually happened on 13 May 1969 when we had racial riots in Malaysia. I was only eleven then and just stayed home with the lockdown and much history was not revealed by the government or media to this day! 

What was more interesting in what he would share with me is about 'GHOSTS'! It was a story about Ghosts riding bicycles along our Malaysian roads in the nighttime, supposedly Japanese soldiers who had invaded Malaysia during world war two. Now I've heard several such stories from 3rd parties a long time ago especially after I had a critical accident on the windy roads of Johore state, south of Malaysia. It's about the driver seeing a bicycle with a rider on the road at night that was hindering the car to cause the driver to swerve to the other side of the road where another fast-on-coming vehicle would create a serious accident! As the driver came closer to the bicycle, he noticed the rider had no legs on the pedals! They were supposed to be the ghosts of the Japanese who had died in our Malaysian jungles.

Now this story of the owner of the shop was quite similar except he is alive to give me a personal account of his experience and said that his mother was with him to be a second witness of the experience! He told me exactly where it happened which was nearer our city of Kuala Lumpur some miles before the turn off to Petaling Jaya coming south from Seremban. The Ghost rider was seen in their rear-view mirror coming close to them from behind. They quickly sped off to exit the highway towards their home in Petaling Jaya.

Now this man whom though I just met, I could tell was well informed of our country's political history. I also listened to his upbringing story of how he struggled to succeed in life to be skilled in cameras. It was from his work experience with British companies in the past. This was also how he learned English as he was educated in Chinese schools when young. Wow... I heard of these ghost bicycle stories before but not first hand from someone I can tell was a genuine knowledgeable person as well as a man of experience! Here are some photos I've taken in his shop and of him with other friends running a tea house close by that he had invited me to join in. 



I left my seat when we were having breakfast to take this photo. The man with a mask on the right looked familiar to me and correctly guessed who he was.  Nearby where the banks are, there was a famous popular beef ball noodle shop and he was the cook there now retired.


Here is my newfound senior friend who invited me to meet with his other friends.

Now during the Pandemic, I've been busier than ever with new callings in the KL branch Church leadership position. I also meet with missionaries and members in my office area.

Some would join me for Church meetings that are basically using online "Zoom" technology to meet with me in my office at Blue Boy Mansion. Little coincidences happen like when I was visiting the TBS Bus Terminus in Cheras to enquire about services to Penang, by chance I met a lady who talked to me who lived in a unit at Blue Boy Mansion. She mentioned about the bad spirit in the old building where 7 people over a period of time, over the years, had jumped out or committed suicide!


Coincidentally, a resident met me in the afternoon after the recent Sunday Zoom service to say goodbye as he was heading to Saigon for a new offshore job with an oil company. He also mentioned there was a woman who was screaming or making a lot of noise and being a tough outdoor man, confronted her to calm her down! A husband of a couple living in the building had some time ago informed me someone upstairs was chanting too loud to affect his sleep. On further discussion, it was not just the loud noise he was concerned about but of some 'bad spirit' in the building that he felt!

So far in my in and out of the office and sometimes staying overnight in bedrooms we have upstairs, I have not experienced any such negative experiences in the past 2 years! One person working part-time I could see was quite fearful to lock himself in the room during the day when the whole office was generally empty due to the pandemic. 

P.S. On the morning of the next day, checking my phone led me to news of Hanna Yeoh, a member of Parliament who had a video that went viral about Ghosts while in a session in Parliament. Click here to watch the video that went viral and here for the explanation.

This completes my recording of strange/mystical experiences from people living/working in our capital city of Kuala Lumpur!

4-25th Nov 2021
More Mystical stories from Penang.

Before the year ended, I decided to make a trip to Penang, spending 20 days there.


On this trip, I happened to meet a woman who spent two hours plus telling me her true story of how "black magic" was used by a woman to cast a spell on her millionaire husband to lose him as well as a bad spell was cast upon her son living with her in a separate home to have black rotting spots that started spreading in his body covering more and more flesh of his body till he would die. Doctors could not stop the growth so she sought a 'medium' of her own to fight off the "black magic" spell attacking the son's body!

The son did eventually recover and the medium she chose would just remain anonymous by not being able to be found again! The mother was a well-educated English-speaking woman known by other friends of mine too. She worked for American companies in Penang, an honest capable woman who later brought her son to meet me too! I knew her before but never met the son and after meeting him, I could tell he was the good 'boy' in his twenties that she had described me as before I met him personally.

My conclusion after several trips to Penang in my mature life to learn of these mystical occurrences combined with my other experiences of the dark side I am aware of, I can conclude they are real or exist. Previously I never had the time to investigate nor was I interested as I preferred to spend more time focused on the side of light and truth! With all my accumulated true experiences in this journal, I personally can testify they are real or exist in our world based on my research on the subject of Human Consciousness.

Last but not least, my research in Human Consciousness led me to the field of Quantum Physics which has helped me understand and accept more possibilities than the old Newtonian Physics I studied in school could. Here is a good site to understand more about the paranormal world!

10 Jan 2022
At home with an insect story reappearing from the past. (Click the Facebook blue icon on the right to view all videos.)






After lunch, I went back to my computer in the living room to work. As I had just changed the setting of my living room at the yearend, I began to make a live video recording in the living room focused on a video I was viewing as part of my ongoing research work on Human Consciousness.

Suddenly I realized something unusual or weird had occurred. At the end of the 1st-afternoon video, I realized from reviewing the video that my famous 'beetle insect' was recorded on my video in front of my computer! Now I had moved out of my downtown office at Blue Boy Mansion and had carefully disassembled where the insect was displayed as per a previous photo seen below:



Dated 26 April 2021

Observe that in the first top video, the camera wasn't focused on the table where the insect was until the very end! It was only in the 3rd video I made, trying to capture what happened in the afternoon, that I turned over the insect. As all the videos made to capture what happened were impromptu, my voice in the 3rd video was drowned by the sound from playing back the video recorded earlier!


In the packing and removal, I had carefully removed the fragile insect that has been kept for 6 years. I kept it in a small box among all the other things moved out of the office. I couldn't find the small box brought back to the apartment for some time at the start of the year until it appeared right in front of me! I was taken by surprise of course but seeing that so many things have happened in my life that is somewhat miraculous, I just did my best to take more photos/videos to remember this special moment!



Having been researching the subject of Quantum Physics, it is called "Spooky Action at a Distance" as per this article.

This longhorn beetle was very much alive 6 years ago in March 2016 when it first visited my apartment recorded in this journal.






Popular posts from this blog

A challenge for the Human Race!

Marvel and more Mystical stories